Breaking

Sunday 24 November 2019

A special 'Kamakura' trip for Dutch students

A special 'Kamakura' trip for Dutch students


Where is the most beloved destination near Tokyo for Koreans?



 It is called Kamakura. As a tourist destination loved not only by Koreans but also by people all over the world, Kamakura is a city that gives off its charm. Readers don't want to see the blue sea slowly pass through the windows of the Enoden train (the emotional train connecting Kamakura to Enoshima).

 This article will cover the Kamakura I went to on a day trip on September 25 this year.



 I decided not to go on a trip with someone pushing me on the back, but on a journey that Orot could plan and excite alone. There was no scheduled train time and no time appointment with someone to go with. I think this is the beauty of traveling alone. It doesn't matter when you leave or you can come back when you want.

I arrived at the subway station at 7:40 am on the day of departure. But there was one thing I overlooked. Japan's rush hour subway is a notorious hell. In a few moments, you will be able to experience Japan's Hell Iron, which has been familiar only with words. The verb ‘milda’ was thought to be a verb used to push doors or play rugby. But as soon as the gate of Hell-Cheol opened, the station crew pushed people as hard as they could. I couldn't see the space to go in, but the pushman's push technique, which seemed to think that there is no impossible in my dictionary, was amazing. Even people did not hold the handle. It was as if they were reliant on each other, forming a wave. Even before arriving in Kamakura, there was an intuition that it would be an impressive trip. At first, it was unpleasant and uncomfortable to meet strangers and bodies, but as time went by, I felt reliant on each other.



 Kamakura is an hour's drive from Shinjuku. If you purchase the Enoshima-Kamakura Freepass for 1,470 yen, you can go from Shinjuku Station to Fujisawa Station at an affordable price, and you can buy unlimited rides from Kamakura to Enoden Line.

 I visited Kamakura on Wednesday because I thought there would be no weekdays rather than weekends, but it was a miscalculation. There were so many tourists that weekdays were colorless. Clearly, I realized that Kamakura is a popular tourist destination.

In fact, the biggest attraction of Kamakura is the Enoden train. Tourists in the front row of the Enoden train try to capture the image of the captain driving and the scenery outside the window. To be sure, I rejoiced to think that the person with the worst head and the head with the most head in Japan would be the captain of the Enoden train. Perhaps more heads were shot than models.


Captain Enoden drives the train manually, so it's fun to look at it from behind. Giving and receiving hand signals with fellow captains was also impressive. Although the last can't see the captain, it's quite popular as the first one because you can see the landscape behind you.

Arrived at Kamakura, the last stop on the Enoden Line. Fortunately, the weather was nice. My hobbies are taking pictures with film cameras. I like to take pictures on sunny days. I was just excited to see Kamakura through the viewfinder and to put it into a picture.

 Kamakura has an old train station with a good mood, so the sound of railroad is a little loud. However, these sounds become a good background music to immerse the old mood, which is another attraction that illuminates Kamakura. Walking along the streets of Kamakura, the sometimes seen train track was enough to bring out nostalgia. If you walk along the train tracks, you can see elementary school students wearing blue hats and yellow hats. If you walk in the scenery, you will arrive at Komadochi Street. Komadochi was filled with traditional Japanese alleys and shops, selling a variety of foods including delicious Tango and ice cream. There were so many people that I couldn't walk quietly, but I decided to enjoy the atmosphere itself.

I went to Kokurakuji for a quiet atmosphere. It was the best place on this trip and it was the background of the movie 'Sea Village Diary'. The main characters in the movie, Masami and Suzu, are known for their late arrivals. It was amazing to see the place that I only saw in the movie, and it was really fun to take a picture in the background. It was a good place to film, but the quiet and sentiment of the town stimulated my nostalgia. I traveled alone, so I had to ask others to take pictures. I was really grateful to Japanese citizens who smiled and took pictures. The most memorable thing was a man with a white hair who asked what country he came from after he had taken the picture. He said that he came from Korea, saying “Korea and Japan, We are friends!” And raised her thumbs up. I felt so much on the spot.

Mt. Geumgang was also known as a post-prandial meal. So I went to Ikora Kasaki Station, where I can go when I get off. It was a famous restaurant that attracted not only tourists but also local Japanese. The reason is that Enoden passes before people's eyes. You might think it's dangerous to have a train going in front of you while you eat, but rest assured that the speed of the train will slow down. Passengers on the train also see people who eat, and at first, even if it's awkward, you'll enjoy it. I made a reservation for an hour ago and ate the mackerel. It was amazing to have a different experience while eating.


We went to Kamakurakokomae Station to feel the sea in earnest now. In fact, this station is the most popular among tourists. That's because of a scene from the cartoon Slam Dunk. If you look at the blog, there are a lot of authentication shots of the cartoon scene. That's why there were so many people to explore properly that I had to turn to another place. I traveled so much that I had to borrow the power of caffeine. When I arrived at Enoshima Station, the taste of coffee drinking under the sea breeze completely washed my fatigue. It was good to take a picture with the sea in the background. It was a great and valuable day trip to Kamakura. I really came to the place I wanted to come from a long time ago, and I was new. This is my first and last trip to Kamakura, and I plan to go there once a month. The next time you go, look forward to seeing a different look at Kamakura.

No comments:

Post a Comment